Foxborough Primary School
- Grey long trousers or grey tailored short trousers, grey knee length skirt or pinafore dress.
- White polo shirt
- Burgundy Jumper or Cardigan
- Grey or black socks with trousers, grey, black or white socks or tights with skirt
- Black, plain, sensible, flat heeled shoes or boots (not trainers, plimsolls or shoes that look like trainers as these are inappropriate for everyday wear). Footwear should be plain with no adornments or accessories e.g. coloured, glittery, shiny, studded or decorated sections
- Pink/white checked dress for summer term only
For PE and Games:
- White T-shirt and black shorts
- Trainers or plimsolls for outdoor activities
- Plain swimming trunks or shorts for the boys
- Plain one-piece swimming costumes for the girls
PE Kits should be brought in each Monday and taken home for washing on a Friday.
Please mark all clothing with your child’s name, making it easier to return if it gets lost.